Thursday, June 25, 2015

The Body Shop "Tea Tree" Products Review


I've been using these three products over the last couple months, all from The Body Shop's 'Tea Tree' range. As you can tell, I'm a big fan of The Body Shop and I especially love this range, as I have oily skin. This blogpost should rather be entitled "My Empties Review" because I'm completely done with these, except the little Oil bottle which I'm trying to use with moderation ;) Hope you like my review!



Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser-

First up, the foaming cleanser (first on the left) I have absolutely loved. I used it about three times a week but I suppose you could use it every day. It's gentle- so great for sensible skin- and does its job. It cleansed my oily skin and left it matte afterwards. It's not the type of cleanser that will eliminate all of your acne and imperfections but I did find it helped for reducing them gently. I'm currently using Garnier's Pure Active Fruit Energy Foam Wash and realizing now how much better and clearer this Tea Tree cleanser made my skin.

Will repurchase this whenever I get the chance to go to the Body Shop again!


Tea Tree Blemish Face Night Lotion-

Now this lotion claims to "help improve the appearance of blemish-damaged skin". I've used this in winter when my skin was "blemish-damaged" but I haven't noticed a major difference when using this product. I used it every night, but I feel like it didn't make my skin any clearer (but didn't make it worst either phew). Also, my skin didn't "miss" this product if I hadn't applied it one night if you know what I mean. It goes to show that it wasn't an amazing super effective product on my skin at least.

Will not repurchase this. 


Tea Tree Oil-

This last tiny product, in contrast with the lotion, is super effective. I purchased it after seeing only very positive reviews on the website and I don't regret it. When I applied a little bit of this oil onto my blemishes (to not say zits :P) at night, they were considerably reduced or almost gone the next morning. I'm pretty sure this would work great against acne. So yes, this is a good one! I will say however that the packaging/small tip of the bottle made it difficult for its usage. I was quite unsure of how to apply the oil at first and tried with a q-tip which I think isn't the best as you don't get enough of the product. For me, I found that the best way to use it is to apply the oil with clean fingers. Overall, I'm very pleased with this product.

Will maybe repurchase this in winter if I have a hard time getting my skin clear with other decent products I own.






What are your current favorite skincare products? I'd really like to know!

Cecile xx



No comments:

Post a Comment