Wednesday, August 26, 2015

La Roche-Posay "Effaclar" Products Review


I've been accumulating a few products of La Roche Posay recently. They're all from the Effaclar range and I have been repurchasing some that have become a must for me these past months. I thought I'd review these 3 products.



Effaclar MAT
Amazing product for making your skin matter than ever, which is awesome when your oily skin makes you shiny... I used it under my makeup making a great base/primer and sometimes used it on its own in the mornings on weekends when I wasn't wearing makeup but still wanted to get rid of the shine. Perfect for my girls with oily skins! However, I will disadvise you to buy this to use only as a primer because there are some way cheaper primers that can also do the job. (*cough cough* Rimmel Stay Matte Primer). Overall, extremely pleased with this product, but extremely sad/frustrated daily now that I'm done with this tube.

Will repurchase this.
 
Effaclar H
My mom actually bought this by mistake one day, but I stil wanted to try it out. I've been liking this moisturizer, but I wasn't that amazed by it. When I apply it to my face I do feel how moisturized and healthy my skin is afterwards, but it doesn't sink in the skin super fast, doesn't make my skin crazy better, and I enjoy other moisturizers that are cheaper.

Will not repurchase this.

Effaclar DUO+
This is an old favorite of mine. I bought this product after seeing a lot of beauty bloggers and youtubers raving about this cream a few months/years before. I gave it a try and I LOVE it. It's an anti-imperfections cream, which basically treats your pimples and makes them disappear quicker. It really helped my skin during the winter and I finished a 2nd tube. However, if you have actual acne I don't think that this product would be effective enough to get rid of it, it wouldn't help your skin immensely. Even for a few of my persistent pimples, I would apply this product but with the Body Shop's Tea Tree Oil layered on top to make it super effective. Overall, amazing product for your pimples despite it being expensive.

Will repurchase this.


Tell me what you thought of these products if you've tried them before. 

Cecile xx


No comments:

Post a Comment