Saturday, February 14, 2015

Photography of the Month #1


Since I've gotten my new camera for my birthday last December, I've compiled quite a few pictures and experimented a lot with it. I thought I'd share pictures I took from last month: January. I've selected the "best" ones or the ones I like best and find interesting. Keep in mind that I have been experimenting with my camera, so there may be some very random pictures. 
January's photos are quite special as there are pictures of New Year's Eve which I've spent with my friends. I also wanted to include one or two Christmas photos that I especially like and had to share on my blog. 
I quite like this concept of selecting a few pictures (5-12 maybe) taken the previous month and share them in a blog post. I'm thinking of doing this every month or so, and it might become like a little series. You can definitely suggest a name for this series, it'd be great! For now, I think I'll be calling it: Photography of the Month #*number*. 

Hope you enjoy this new type of post!
Cecile xxx 













8 comments:

  1. Oh, these are great shots. I really love the close-up of your cat, so cute, and the one at dusk(?) below it! I think it's an awesome idea for a blog series :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Kie! Means a lot :) Just followed your blog, it's so nice!

      Delete
  2. Randomly found your blog and can’t express how I like it!
    It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This genuinely made my day! Thank you for passing by Diana :)
      Just checked out your awesome blog and saw it's also written in Russian, are you Russian? I'm currently learning this language at school and I love it!

      Cecile xx

      Delete
  3. I must say your photos are stunning and beautifully presented and I love your blog so so so so much.

    http://alyshapaulsen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alysha! I love your blog as well :)

      Cecile xxx

      Delete
  4. Your cat is so cute! Looks like you has a lot of fun!!

    XO, Erica

    www.mymistersmrs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erica! Yes I do love photography :)

      Cecile xx

      Delete