Saturday, January 3, 2015

Christmas Room Decor 2014


 



Yes, I am aware that we are now in January but I still wanted to take pictures of my Christmas   decorations before taking them down. Christmas, being my favorite holiday by far, is finally the time to deck out your room, bring in the Christmas tree, and hang up pretty garlands. Each year I find myself buying even more Christmas decoration for my room, adding up to what I already have. Here is how I decorated my room in December 2014 and how it turned out. It's a pretty simple decor but maybe you'll get some inspiration for next year?! I'm pretty nostalgic that Christmas is already over. It went by so fast, but I hope everyone had a merry Christmas and a happy new year, surrounded by their family and loved ones. Because I know I sure did! 

 Happy Holidays and Happy 2015 xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment